I am a product of my generation.
Conditioned to the idea that instant gratification is the norm...
microwaves
internet
drive thrus
emails
video on demand
instant messaging
wireless everything
etc.
I admit, I'm not the most patient person at times and get really wrapped up in my dreaming and scheming of future plans. But when it comes to things like cooking, reading and craft projects, patience really is a virtue. And only then, am I surprisingly virtuous.
This morning... was NOT one of those virtuous mornings. Getting antsy about pushing my moving-to-Minneapolis date back a couple months (more on that later) was swaying me to make an instant change. And what's more gratifying (to me) than chopping off all your hair?!?!
a very happy emily
did i really let that woman give me 'bangs'
that once piece of hair is seriously gonna bother me
maybe my mom was right,
"i think those swoosh bangs will drive you nuts"
lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvve the hair!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete