Wednesday, September 1, 2010

results are inconclusive

remember when
all you wanted to be was
"normal"
you'd strive to be just like everyone else
you were OK with average
and finding a happy medium was the ultimate goal
remember?
well sometimes being on the end of a spectrum is a good thing
like when you take personality assessments
...to determine what you should be doing with your life
sometimes being in the middle is just. not. cool.

EI: 9 out of 17
Extrovert I--------------------I Introvert
52%

SN: 10 out of 17
Sensation I--------------------I iNtution
58%

TF: 10 out of 17
Thinking I--------------------I Feeling
58%

JP:9 out of 17
Judging I--------------------I Perceiving
52%


what does it meeeeeeeean?!?!

3 comments:

  1. I could've told you you are an INFP. Not in the middle - like 100% INFP.

    http://www.personalitypage.com/INFP.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh. my. gosh. you're so right.
    INFP...
    -needs to work on balancing their high ideals with the requirements of every day living
    -are usually talented writers. They may be awkard and uncomfortable with expressing themselves verbally, but have a wonderful ability to define and express what they're feeling on paper.
    but my favorite...
    -under stress, it's not uncommon for INFPs to mis-use hard logic in the heat of anger, throwing out fact after (often inaccurate) fact in an emotional outburst
    hahaha! thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, we're almost the exact opposite - go figure. ENTJ.

    ReplyDelete